Enviro500 (Asia & Europe)
Enviro500 is a familiar sight on the streets of cities as diverse as Dublin and Hong Kong where it has become a byword for high capacity and passenger comfort.
The Enviro500 is a super-low-floor, air conditioned double deck city bus. It is the world's most advanced double deck bus, combining safety, comfort and low operating costs.
Designed for markets requiring the highest levels of comfort, passenger capacity, and manoeuvrability, the 2.55m wide Enviro500 can carry up to 125 people in a vehicle just 12.0m in length. Already established in the demanding Hong Kong market, the Enviro500 provides a highly effective alternative to articulated buses for forward thinking operators requiring a high capacity city bus.
- 2.55m wide body for optimum passenger space
- Choice of 11.3m and 12.0m lengths, plus single or dual doors
- Lightweight aluminium body structure, fully integrated with the ADL chassis
- Air conditioned throughout
- Up to 100 seated passengers (Up to 125 passengers including standees)
- Wide gangway for better passenger access
- No-step entry to unobstructed low floor area
- Easy access to upper deck
- Comfortable, ergonomic and accessible driver's area
- Thoroughly proven and reliable design
- Low emission Cummins ISLe Euro4 engine
- Full Air Suspension
- ABS, ASR and Power Steering
- Multiplex electrical System
- Choice of Voith or ZF automatic transmission
- Volvo chassis option
Download the Enviro500 ( Asia & Europe) brochure